Special Mother's Day Edition
Sunday, May 13th, 2018
Women Tell All!
Happy Mother's Day to all of our favorite mothers, grandmothers, and soon-to-be mothers! As I think about all the amazing women that I know and admire (in and out of our popular dating club), I am touched. With so many men and women following this column for ten years now, I feel compelled to make this month wonderful for both genders--thus making it an extra win for us ladies! GENTLEMEN, treat the ladies in your life better than ever, and you will win too! As they say: "If the woman in your life is happy, you are happy!" Whether she is your mother, wife, first date, girlfriend, or someone you have your eye on...treat her EXTRA special this May.
I’ve interviewed several of my favorite women in the club and they have great advice for you. Please enjoy and practice these top 10 dating and relationship tips from the women clientele of Revolution Dating:
- "Many of us ladies just want the little things. For example, open the car door for us. Make sure our tires have air, gas in the tank, and our car windows are clean." (Ruth, 65-year-old Retired Business Woman).
- "It is ALWAYS flattering when you compliment us." (Rebecca, 27-year-old Account Exec).
- "Buy us something very expensive and totally useless." (Sarah, 31-year-old CEO).
- "Send flowers for Mother's Day...especially if she is YOUR romantic interest and she happens to be a Mom or Grandma for example! Also, send flowers to your OWN mom whenever possible." (Kim, 41-year-old Business Owner)
- "Be confident and truthful. Take your guard down. What do you have to lose? Take a risk." (Susan, 51-year-old Financial Advisor)
- "Chivalry is key to all women! Once a man loses this ability, he loses everything, including his manhood." (Jennifer, 37-year-old Lawyer).
- "Men chase women. It's biblical...so chase her...pursue her...claim the one you want and let her know how you feel. If she is interested, she is yours. If she is not, move on. Be the man." (Yours Truly).
- "Make sure your girl knows you are into her, especially when you are an "item." Send her flowers (even if it's not a holiday). Book a vacation for the two of you. Never arrive at her house empty handed. These signals will tell her you are into her! This is key to dating and courtship. Don't hate the players, hate the game! It is what it is, gentlemen. Don't let your ego keep you single." (Tina, 55-year-old School Principal)
- "Be yourself. Don't try to be someone else. Sooner or later, the real you is bound to come out, so aim true. If she is a keeper, and your "truths" collide, you will know it in your heart." (Vera, 60-year-old Doctor)
- "Chivalry is NOT dead. It's alive and well, and men need to accept this fact, if they want a beautiful woman by their side." (Katie, 43-year-old Pharmaceutical Rep)
If these ten tips are followed in your budding courtships or relationships this month, you are destined to maintain a happy month for yourself. Since many of us are Mothers, we deserve it too, so bend over backward (for us) and watch the world open up for you! Honor us. Show us how you feel and pay attention to our needs. We all have needs, from the bedroom to the boardroom, but the needs of the heart are the most precious. If you do not have a love interest this month, call the pros today...before the "Summer of Love 2018" kicks off without you. Nothing is worse than being single in the summer in Florida!
In honor of Mother's Day, I am giving all women (and men) a $300 credit towards a membership at our dating and events club (with mention of this gift). What a great time to get revolutionary...amidst a "man training" session! Enjoy the love around you and welcome more. I can't wait to meet you! Our hotlines are open 24/7 with LIVE matchmakers available to talk to you privately! Ready. Set. Go.
Thanks for sharing your Sunday with me again. Matchmakers are standing by to take your call now.
#MAYyouBeLoved #RevolutionDating #TellYourFriends