Love conquers all. For those of you who are truly looking for Love and Companionship, here are five simple steps to help you increase your own “attractor factor” in 2016 (Dr. Joe Vitale, author of The Missing Secret, was an inspiration for this article…and I highly recommend his book to you). If you follow these five steps, you will find your SPECIAL SOMEONE this year...and possibly before you can say “Happy Valentine’s Day!”
1. Realize what you don’t want…or shall I say WHO you don’t want. This could include a list of Ex’s for some. Better yet, it should include a list of traits you cannot tolerate in a companion such as, smoking, poor financial management, etc.
2. Make a list of what you do want. Define exactly what you want. I would do it on paper as well. Do you want a relationship? Do you want to be married? Do you just want to date some wonderful new people? What characteristics are you looking for in the people you’d like to date this year? Smart, tall, financially secure…must love dogs, kids, and YOU MOSTLY!!
3. Know thyself. When you really think about finding this man or woman mentioned in number two, do you think he or she is out there? Did you have any negative thoughts? If so, why? Is there anything stopping you from finding this person? If your question is: “Where do I find him or her?”—I have your answer. If it’s anything else, then you need to do a little soul searching. Some people don’t feel worthy of a healthy loving relationship. Maybe your parents were divorced, maybe you were divorced, and maybe you have a fleet of failed relationships behind you? Whatever the case maybe—put it behind you. Start over and make it a fun adventure. Find a support system, read some good books, pray a little more. Once and for all--eliminate the fear in your head. By all means, don’t wait until you lose weight, gain weight, etc. FYI (for your information) -- how you look really has less to do with love then you think. In our dating club, I see people of all shapes and sizes and types match up every day.
BEAUTY is from within….not from without. The right man or woman will see your beauty. So, clear your head of self-doubt. We are all lovable…know it…live it. If you can’t, I recommend you talk to a specialist and then come and see me in my office. When you know what you want and you believe in yourself, you are ready for a club like Revolution Dating.
4. Feel the Love. This is pretty easy. You have heard of “visualizing” your goal. Sports stars do it all the time. They don’t see themselves dropping the ball. That’s silly, isn’t it? This is what separates the successful from the unsuccessful in many aspects of life (not to mention LOVE).
So why would our purpose—“attracting the love you want”—be any different? Just visualize it as if it’s already happening to you. How would you feel if you were in a happy loving relationship? Imagine the feelings you would have—the look on your face—the peace in your heart—and try to be there emotionally. You may have to practice a little and remind yourself to do this when doubt rears its ugly head. Practice the feeling of happiness, peace and love in the here and now…this will speed up the process of attracting love. There is much to the power of the mind. I do hope you are using it to make your life better? Imagine good things happening to you.
5. “Let it be. Let it be.” I really believe that when you approach a person with angst, over eagerness, or intensity —you’re over doing it. When you want someone “too” badly then you are bound to miss the mark. Be at peace whether you win or lose. Detach from your desire in a sense. Let this step be the underlying theme to this entire process. Know you will be OK. If you approach love with peace--you are in harmony—you are confident—and that is attractive to others. If you approach love or a person with intensity—you will push him or her away. Have you ever chased someone away?—or have you ever been chased? It never works on either end—does it? Choose a playful light approach. Just know that the right person is on his or way to you…and you are ready. Trust yourself and your decisions. You’re going to have a wonderful 2016 filled with Love, Life and Laughter. Just know that…and let it be!
Thank you for sharing your Sunday with me again! Stick to your New Years Resolutions and pick up the phone today. Our process is much easier then you think. (K.I.S.S.)