"Your feet will bring you where your heart is."--Irish Proverb
It's March 2018 already! What have you done to improve the quality of life so far this year? Fact: most of us are primarily dedicated to our work/home life which makes up 80% of our time. In some cases (like single parents or business owners who comprise a large part of our client base) the percentages are higher. It's easy to get stuck in a routine and forget that YOU deserve to enjoy YOUR life too. Falling back into your old routines is easy, isn't it? The good news is change is awesome, needed, and you can do it. The "Revolution" has your back and your luck is about to change!
This month I offer you a lucky "To-Do" list. In the next few weeks, try to balance familiarity with adventure...your duties with some rebellion...and watch the doors of love open. Consider the following tips to be elixirs of love. After reading, go live it up and "be the change" you seek!
- Stop Doubting Yourself. You’re either working hard or have worked hard your whole life. When is it YOUR turn? What exactly are you waiting for? Go have some fun before you are too old to enjoy it! You are not a relic at all, but lets face it, if we don't change it up now, that time will come. It's inevitable.
- Minimize Time Killers. Cease gossiping and avoid those who gossip. Get off those time-wasting online dating sites. Stop dating that man or woman that you know is just not the "one." Stop focusing your energy in a negative direction. Just say NO to anything that doesn’t add value to your life. Say NO to people and things that no longer serve your higher purpose (LOVE).
- Fear of Rejection is Foolish. You will regret the things you didn’t do way more than the things you did. Think Vince Lombardi, Steve Jobs, Oprah Winfrey. Rejection didn’t imprison them, so why should it freeze you? Quitters never win and winners never quit. The YOU of the past that loved life is still inside of you. Find that person again.
- Cool Down Urges to Overindulge. Overdoing in food, drink, or any other vice is a surefire way to sabotage the balance of your mind and body. Overindulging will block your dreams of a life of love and happiness. If you find yourself to be overindulging and doing things you should not be doing or dating people you should not be dating, you are only destroying the chances of being the best you. You are essentially blocking yourself from love. Balance. Balance. Balance.
- "Move!" Movement is key and is a cure for mild depression and/or anxiety. The next time you find yourself plopping down on the couch after dinner, go for a 30 minute walk instead. The rewards of action versus stillness are too profound to measure. Your mind will relax and create more space for loving people and thoughts.
- Reconnect by Disconnecting. Instead of spending time alone in front of the television (in fantasy land) or computer (online dating or otherwise), make a date with someone you would like to get to know better--maybe even make an appointment with the matchmaker. (Do call quickly though as our schedule gets filled rapidly these days). The point is: If you don't know anyone to connect with, we can help introduce you. We are named "THE Florida Matchmakers" for a reason and introducing people is our gift. We know so many of you already, then we just put you together. It's simple! It's math. It's smart.
- Explore! Make new friends and see new places. Challenge yourself. Awaken. It's good for your brain...not to mention your love life and your body! Dare to do something out of your daily grind. Variety is the "spice of life" and will compliment your life and your year. You deserve it too. Refill that love tank. You have waited long enough and missed out on enough. Keep calm and get happy--it's March! You're alive and the world is full of wonder this Spring.
The above seven points are game changers. There is no time like the present to seize the day! There is no time like the present to GET LUCKY IN LOVE!
Our club has had more engagements and marriages in the last year--these newly engaged couples range from 40 -something to 70-something too! Many of them felt exactly like you do now, today, reading this article, but they picked up the phone and low and behold, one year later, they couldn't be happier. Let us light up your life too. Thank you for joining me today and for following the matchmaker once again! Our Hotlines are open TODAY so call now.
I hope to see you at our "Lucky In Love" Mixer at the end of the month--we have the whole place reserved for Revolution Dating friends and clients as always! Don’t forget parties are optional.
Much Love, Xoxo, Kelly
#BeLuckyInLove #MagicMarch #RevolutionDating #SpringIntoLove #JoinTheLoveMovement #TellYourFriends
Kelly Leary, Founder and President of Revolution Dating has a master’s degree in psychology and 27 successful years in the dating industry. A top matchmaker, now known as THE Florida Matchmaker, she has been profiled by ABC News, The Palm Beach Post, PalmBeacher Magazine, The South Florida Business Journal, and numerous other media outlets.