Sunday, May 3rd, 2015
Treat Your Woman Well!
Happy (almost) Mothers Day to all of you REVOLUTIONARY women! As I think about all the amazing mothers, grandmothers, aunts, and mothers-to-be that I know and love, I am touched. So many of our clients and friends read and follow this column, I feel compelled to make this month wonderful for both genders. This month, MEN, treat the ladies in your life BETTER THEN EVER! As they say: "If your woman is happy, you are happy!" Whether she is your mother, wife, first date, girlfriend, or someone you have your eye on...treat her EXTRA special this May.
I’ve interviewed several of my favorite women in the club and they have much to say that will help you. Here are the top 10 dating/ relationship tips from the women of Revolution Dating:
1. Women want you to open the car door for them...make sure her tires have air, gas in the tank, windows clean. It's the little things! (Ruth, 65 year old Retired Business Woman).
2. It is ALWAYS flattering when you compliment us (Rebecca, 27 year old Account Exec).
3. Buy us something very expensive and totally useless (Sarah, 31 year old CEO).
4. Send flowers for Mothers Day...especially if she is YOUR romantic interest and she happens to be a Mom or Grandma for example! (Kim, 41 year old Business Owner).
5. Be confident and always be truthful. Take your guard down. What do you have to lose? (Susan, 51 year old Financial Advisor).
6. Chivalry is everything! Once a man loses this ability, he loses everything, including his manhood (Jennifer, 37 year old Lawyer).
7. Men chase women. It's biblical...so chase her...pursue her...claim the one you want and let her know how you feel. If she is interested, she is yours. If she is not, move on. Be the Man (Yours Truly).
8. Make sure your girl knows you are into her, but be careful not to be too needy (give her some space). Instead, send her flowers. Book a vacation for the two of you. Never arrive at her house empty handed. These signals will tell her you are into her! This is key to dating and courtship. Don't hate the players, hate the game! It is what it is, gentleman. (Tina, 55 year old School Principal).
9. Be yourself. Don't try to be someone else. Sooner or later, the real you is bound to come out, so aim true and follow the other advice in this article (even if it goes against your grain a bit). If she is a keeper, and your "truths" collide, you will know it in your heart. (Vera, 60 year old Doctor).
10. Chivalry is NOT dead. It's alive and well, and men need to accept this fact, if they want a beautiful woman by their side. (Katie, 43 year old Pharmaceutical Rep).
So guys and gals, if all of these great tips are followed in your budding courtships or relationships this month, we are all destined to have a happy month. Since so many of us are Mothers, we deserve it too, so bend over back wards and watch the world open up for you! Honor her, especially on her special day. Don't play games with her. Show her how you feel and pay attention to her needs. We all have needs, from the bedroom to the boardroom, but the needs of the heart are the most precious.
In honor of Mothers Day, I am giving all women who qualify a $300 credit towards a membership at our fabulous club. What a great time to get revolutionary...amidst a "man training" session! Enjoy the love around you and welcome more. I can't wait to meet you!
Much Love, Kelly xoxo
I look forward to seeing you "out of your comfort zone" soon! Wouldn't it be nice to
enjoy summer love this year? #BeRevolutionary #FindLoveNow #TellYourFriends